Monday 21 October 2013

Mr. Tony Called Round At Midday,

then we were off for our Sunday lunch,


 to the Robins Nest in Soi Diana,

 as usual we went for the 249 baht all you can eat carvery, soup, main course and ice cream,

 there is also of course a well stocked bar,

 we also said hello to owner/manager Lee and his charming wife Tuk,

 we were joined today by Slim Jim,

 as usual we were well looked after by the team of charming waitresses,

 after our main courses we had a selection of ice creams, 

 followed by a latte coffee, after saying farewell to Slim Jim Mr. Tony very kindly dropped me home where we watched some of the shows that we like on satellite television, but then it started to rain, which out here means no signal, so we watched a couple from Cheers, after saying goodbye to Mr. Tony,

I decided to watch a end of the would movie, I Am Legend, it was the usual mix of plague and zombies when a life saving vaccine goes mustang and follows one mans hope of finding a cure, scary zombies I have to say,

followed by another end of the world movie, Skyline, the basic plot is that aliens take over the world, great special effects with a nod to Day of the Triffids when looking at the sky and what is in it seals your fate, lastly I watched another from the excellent series Deadliest Catch, then for me I was off to bed.


No comments: