Monday 28 October 2013

The Weather Took A Turn For The Worst,

in the late morning/early afternoon,


the rain just poured down,

then it got even worse,

if you can imagine such a thing,

water was just flooding out of the driveway,

almost like a mini waterfall under the gate,

at the far end of the street water was rushing by,

it was not that much better at the other end of the street,

still at least I manged to save the dustbin before it floated away,

some one enjoying the water or out jogging,

luckily for us this was the highest the water level rose this time,

but it would have only taken a few more inches of rain and my flood defences would have been tested,

then who did I see in the distance?

Mr. Tony had very kindly offered to call round and pick me up to go out for a meal,

by now the water level had dropped so motorbikes could get through,

tonight we were out to Cherrys, for their excellent value 399 baht per head International buffet, first stop the salad bar, 

followed by the soup station,

then lots of appetisers, 

including sushi,

there are also many main courses to chose from as well as theses sauces,

and of course Diana's favourite pizza,

I must also mention the ever smiling chef who looks after the carvery and kebab station,


a few of the goodies on offer on the carvery,

so eyes down to tuck in,

'Cheers!',

next onto our main courses,


it is a good job we left a little room for our desserts,


they all looked so tempting,

but we resisted and settled on a coffee instead, Mr. Tony then very kindly dropped me off, I had an early night as I turned in just after midnight, it is a big day tomorrow I am off on holiday.


No comments: