Thursday 10 October 2013

We Had A Bit Of A Busy Day,

first stop Friendship to buy a black pen,


 as I needed one to fill in my driving licence renewal,

next stop All Seasons Travel, we wanted to confirm that Tiger Airways had not changed the time of Diana's flight, well it was just as well we did the flight had been put back 5 hours, the return flight brought forward by 6 hours, still it was not as bad as the last time we used them, on that occasion the flight was put forward 4 days!

 Diana then went shopping and also a quick call into one of the beauty saloons, for myself I needed a picture for my driving licence against a grey background so off to the Kodak shop,

 the curtain in front of the aquarium that is inside the shop had been removed ,

 so the staff could do some maintenance on the equipment below,

as I was in town I decided to call in and see the boys, they are staying at the Sabai Resort on Second Road, 

I made my way past the shrine at the front,

 and into the reception area,

 which was nicely laid out,

 complete with today's papers,


and of course an aquarium,

 walking through the reception area is the bar and pool,



 well I had to try the panorama mode again!


 next stop the 3BB office on Theprisit Road to pay our Internet bill,

 the car park looks so big with out the market stalls that are here at the weekends,

 then along the Sumkivit Road to HomeWorks, 

 there are lots of stalls outside,

 selling all manna of goods for your garden, like these places to have a rest in,

 and of course lots of garden ornaments,

but this was what I was there for, we needed a few new bulbs to replace some that had failed in the outside lights,

 replacing them was harder than it looked as I had to climb the outside wall in order to reach them over the plastic that keeps the rain away from our windows, but it all went well in the end,

 just as Phil called round Diana telephoned to say she was ready to be picked up so leaving Phil off I went, arriving back home with Diana, Phil and myself chatted the afternoon away till we said our goodbyes and got ready for our evening out, it was glad rags on,

 as Mr. Tony kindly picked us up and we were off to Ali Baba

 we started with poppadoms and a selection of sauces and red onions,

 followed by chicken chat,

 and then my favourite prawn puri,

 the waiters were as attentive as usual,

as our main courses arrived, chicken tikka masala, chicken jalfrezi, onion bhaji, aloo gobi, peas pulao rice and a garlic naan, what a great meal, we then returned home and watched some more episodes of Cheers, after saying out goodbyes to Mr. Tony we were then off to bed.


No comments: