Tuesday 29 October 2013

We Were Up Early,

as our taxi was arriving at 04.45 in the morning,


 we were flying on a Airbus A320, which was full, the main reason being that they are now for some reason are the only airline to fly from Bangkok to Clark, 

 'Ah!',

after arriving safe and sound we went through immigration and  customs in record time, then into the taxi, well it was one of those people carriers I guess you would call them,

 and home to Diana's welcome home presents,

  Diana had said not to buy her anything, 

 but when I was shopping,

 and saw these,

 I just had to buy them for her,

I think this is the one she likes the best, arriving home I spent the late afternoon putting the pictures of our holiday on our blog whilst Diana tidied up the house, Diana went bed early but at about midnight I decided I too was tired so for me I was off to bed.


No comments: