Tuesday 8 October 2013

Whilst looking At The Internet,

I came across these few pictures,

 each of the companies have what I think is a clever play on words, 

 to increase their sales and be more remember-able,

 for me this one has got to be in my best of names list,

as indeed has this one, are they true or not I have no idea, but they certainly are different,
but here is one that is definitely genuine, Fahrradhof Altlandsberg is a used bike shop in Altlandsberg, Germany, the building itself makes it clear what is to be found inside, the story goes that once when 40 trade-in bikes came in, the staff asked owner Peter Horstmann what to do with them, he said, "Hang 'em on the wall!" which they did, over the years, the collection grew to 120 bikes on the outside of the building.


No comments: