Thursday 2 January 2014

As Most Readers Of Our Blog Will Know,

I am hopeless at spelling,


so when I thought I had spelt Phuket it turns out I had spelt Pucket, which is what the game above is called, I know nothing of the game or company that sells it, but the blurb sounded good, 
Think you've already played the greatest table game ever? Got something better to be doing? Pucket. 

This is the most vigorous and frantic table game you will ever play. It makes Jenga look like a bloody simpleton. 

Based on the traditional French game 'Table a L'elastique,' players race to clear the wooden pucks from their end of the board and the winner is the first to clear their side. There's none of this taking-it-in-turns nonsense, just let fly and go berserk (and take it from us, you will). 



it sounds like good fun, I wonder if the board will make an appearance over here in one of the shops that sell other wooden games?


No comments: