Wednesday 1 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

to everyone,


 we started out New Years eve spring cleaning,

 Diana cleaning indoors whilst I washed all of the mosquito screens,

 next stop to the TukCom centre, we were going to buy my Christmas present,

 naturally we could not pass the Dunking Doughnut stall!

 we also called in at the market,

 for some fresh fruit,

 after our evening meal we decided to see the New Year in sitting outside to watch the fireworks, so a doughnut or two for dessert,

 then a look at my present,

 and here it is, a remote speaker for my Galaxy note, I had spoken to Steve in the UK about getting one, fine that the speaker is on the note I wanted some thing with a bit more tone to it, so Steve suggested I buy a blue tooth device,

 whilst I played with my new toy Diana was in the kitchen making the Philippine traditional bowl of 12 round fruits,

 candlelight, great music, red wine, Dunking Doughnuts,

 and of course Diana, what a great way to see the New Year in,

 then Donna, Diana's sister called to say Happy new year to us,

 so from Diana and myself HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments: