Saturday 25 January 2014

I Have To Say I Am More Than Happy With Where I Live,

but when I saw this test I just had to try it,


the question was, What Fictional City Should You Actually Live In?
the answer in may case was King's Landing from Game of Thrones,

and this is it above, now I am at a bit of a disadvantage here because I have never watched any of the programs, but this is the description I was given, 

'You’re right at home in a simpler place and a simpler time. Sure, there’s a lot of betrayal and intrigue and incest and murder, but for the most part, everyone is allowed to live their lives however they see fit (So long as they don’t cross the Lannisters),

all I can say is I think I would prefer to stay where I am, but why not give the test a try, to see if you are longing for pastures anew.

  1. .


No comments: