Friday 11 April 2014

We Had A Quiet Day Indoors Today,

the day just sort of slipped past, 



but I did pop out for a few things, firstly to pay for our Internet connection at the 3BB office in Thepprsitt Road, 

 next stop to Jack Levy's office in Pattaya Tai to pay for our trucks insurance,

opposite Jack's office there is a new outlet selling perfumed goods,


I parked outside the shop, I have to say there was a lovely fragrance in the air, then to a 7-11 for some ice, but there was none to be had, so off to the Family Mart a few yards along the road, I also picked up a few ice creams for Diana, then home, as you might expect we spent the afternoon and evening watching some more of The Chase, after our evening meal two from Midsomer Murder and three from Bones, with that we were off to bed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On testing myself on the 200 best films my score was the same as yours - 117 . This either shows that we are both highly cultured men or that we are equally ignorant !