Saturday 17 May 2014

Phil Called Round,

first thing in the morning,


 so we were off to the Punch and Judy, parked outside was another one of those mini bikes we had seen before,

 so in we went,

 for the English breakfast,

 I spent most of the day playing with my stamps,

then we were off for the weekend night market on Thepprasit road,

some cloud looking towards Jomtien,.

and inland,

opposite the bar I am not sure if this group are selling cars or finance,

the lychee's are now getting bigger, yummy!

the food aisles were crowded,

lots of fish ready to go,

we were a bit later than normal this evening so I guess that is why more people were here,

there were a few customers in the pet aisle as well,

I have to say not my favourite type of cat, but if you do see it I know the owners are missing it desperately, also you could collect the $1,000 reward to return it,

sunset over the market,

the new food aisle is still for some reason very quiet,

I then made my way back to the bar,

when I noticed behind it,

the ducks are back!

one of the many custom bikes came past, also whilst sitting at the bar a regular reader from the UK Gamel called by to say hello, who is leaving tomorrow, have a safe trip home,

naturally Brian and myself had a beer,

then home and our evening meal rounded off with a Magnum Gold, delicious, we watched a few DVDs, Midsomer Murder, Bones and then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: