Monday 9 June 2014

It Is No Secret That I An Afraid Of Heights,

even looking at pictures,


gives me the heebie-jeebies as did watching Avatar, so it was with some trepidation that I opened this page, with 24 of the most terrifying places in the world that you can admire the height from, above, atop the 12,600 foot Aiguille du Midi peak is a glass cage named 'Step into the Void,' visitors enjoy the view of Mont Blanc, Europe’s highest mountain, from what is the world’s highest glass floor,


Shanghai Pearl Tower in China, at 1500 feet tall, this TV tower was the largest structure in China for more than a decade, it still dominates the Shanghai skyline,


then just as I thought things could not get worse I saw this ride, called Insanity at the Stratosphere Hotel in Las Vegas, USA and for me it was, totally insane! Insanity is a ride that spins you at speeds of up to three G's, it also hangs 64 feet from the side of the Stratosphere Hotel and 900 feet above the ground, enough already! I am going to sit down, have a coffee and think fields and pastures.


No comments: