Saturday 21 June 2014

It Was Time For Our Trip To Makro,

we were getting low on essentials,


 so into the truck and here we are,

 household bits and pieces, coke zero and soda, plus fresh fruit, vegetables and New Zealand mussels amongst other things, 

then the essentials, a few boxes of medicinal red wine, now here is a thing, a few weeks ago I read an article that red wine was not as good as it was thought to be from a medical point of view, I got quite worried, then I read that I should be drinking two glasses a day, the news just gets better and better!


Alex called round in the afternoon then we were off to the market, I knew the battery on the camera was low, and sure enough it failed, so out with the spare battery, which I had forgotten to charge! so no pictures of the market today, which was a shame as there was a promotion going on with lots of ladies selling various products, all I can hope for is the doubling my wine intake to two glasses a day improves my memory, arriving home we watched Take on the Twister and a few other programs, then we were off to bed.


No comments: