Sunday 8 June 2014

Looking For Nothing In Particular,

I chanced upon this,


with security issues becoming more important it seems that key rings with house and car keys on them get added to every now and then, a padlock for the garage/shed/bike adding to the ones we already have, so for me this idea looks like a great way to cut down the number of keys you need, a padlock that only needs your car key to work it, the device is so simple, insert your car key into the lock, turn it once and hey presto, the lock will now only open with your car key,

the product is made by Boltlock and even better news is that there are other types of locks in the range, for attaching a boat trailer or caravan to your car again using your same car key for each lock, I tried the search for my 12 year old Nissan truck and found that there were 5 different locks I could buy that my truck key would work with, the only slight problem is that so far there are only US outlets, but I guess at some time a European distributor will be found, what a neat idea and no I am not on commission!


No comments: