Thursday 26 June 2014

The Skies Have Been Looking Overcast,

for the past few days,


 and today the heavens opened up,

 just as I took this picture looking towards the gate a movement caught my eye,

 a frog,

 had come out to play in the rain,

 well he seemed happy enough,

unlike his smaller cousin that came out and was washed away by the rain under the gate! before the rain stopped in the evening I had to go out, I had an eye test appointment, as my blood sugar is occasionally high, (the last test put it at 120, which is not too bad), my doctor thought I should have an eye test for diabetic retinopathy, so plastic mac on and off I went, after arriving both eyes were tested using the smallest print on the chart without glasses and were fine, the some questions about seeing spots or veins in my vision, nothing about pink elephants thank goodness! next 2 different drops were administered to my eyes 4 times, then the test,

 using a bit of kit that looked like this, the good news was that all was well so call back for another test in a year, 1,270 baht please and I was on my bike and making my wet way home,

after our evening meal we decided on some Poirot, a whole series in fact, so by the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: