Monday 11 August 2014

Good News,

the swelling in my right ankle is slowly starting to go down,


and although still painful I can now at least make it across the room without stopping to get over the pain, standing and sitting is still uncomfortable as it results in a dull aching throb, so I am still unshaven and looking like a white, well I prefer silver, bearded Father Christmas wannabe! so on to today, Sunday lunch at home, lamb chop for myself, with soda, still no alcohol, 4 days, nearly a record,

 Diana decided on a chicken macaroni dish,

 the fish as always enjoy us eating inside as they receive a few more feeds,

 for dessert Diana made some apple and rhubarb crumble, 

with just a hint of cinnamon, delicious, Mark called by in the afternoon and we wished him a safe trip as he is returning to Cambodia tomorrow, then it was feet up for us to watch some television, for our evening meal egg mayonnaise on pumpernickel again garnished with Diana's home grown tomatoes, no sooner finished than we spent the evening sleuthing with Sherlock, we had an early night and just before midnight I shuffled across to the bedroom and we were off to bed.


No comments: