Thursday 14 August 2014

The Gout Saga Continues,

although I am still not 100% in the clear,


the swelling has gone down enough that today I am trying to sit in a normal position and put a few 'bits and pieces' in today's post, also I dropped Diana in town so whilst there I decided to have a English breakfast, the last time I had a check up I rode past The Butchers Arms, so to day I thought I would give it a try,

 it is on Soi Bukaow, the pub is behind me, the view looking towards Pattaya Central Road,

 and looking towards Pattaya Tai, in the distance the Sawasdee Siam with the Bangkok Bank almost opposite,

 inside it looked like a traditional British pub,

 with plenty of tables and seating at the bar,

I ordered the big breakfast on the menu at 160 baht, the bill came to 210 baht! it was my fault, I did not read the menu correctly, it appears that here a tea or coffee is not included in the price of the big breakfast, the tea was 50 baht, I am just glad I did not have two cups!

 on the way back home to wait for Diana to call I spotted this Honda,

 that some one had spent a lot of time and effort on,

 what a job it must have been to have fitted this huge wheel,

 in fact it is hardly recognisable as a Honda any more,

 the drivers view,

 Diana called so we had already arranged to meet at Friendship,

 we had not been shopping since the gout attack began,

 next door work seems to be continuing,

I am still not sure what it will be, but in a few months we will know, 

arriving home we had mountains of shopping to put away, then after our evening meal we watched a few more from Bones and for us we were of to bed.


No comments: