Tuesday 7 October 2014

The Sunday Roast,

came back to haunt me,


 whilst eating yesterday I noticed one piece of crackling made a louder than usual 'crack', one of my crowns had become lose then came out, so first thing park in Friendship,

 the building next door,

 receiving it's first coat of paint,
 with Friendship behind me,

 across Pattaya Tai to the dentist,

 Doctor Chanis, his surgery is in between All Seasons Travel and the 7-11,

 Pattaya Tai was quiet today, hardly any traffic,

 in either direction,

 200 baht later and I was on my way back to,

 Friendship to buy a few bits and pieces,

we were lucky we just made it home before the rain started, Mr. Tony called round for a soda and a chat in the afternoon,


we also watched Gettysburg, as an aside at 271 minutes, this is officially the longest American film ever made and featured over 13,000 volunteer Civil War re-enactors who paid their own way, provided their own props and uniforms and fought the battles presented on screen using the same tactics as were current at the time, in the evening after our evening meal some television from TMN, a couple from Columbo, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: