Saturday 15 November 2014

Both Mr. Tony And Alex,

called round during the day,


 then as it was Friday we were off to the weekend night market in Thepprasit road, this is one of the smaller shrines at the rear of the market,


 some cloud looking towards Jomtien,

 hopefully the slight cloud will make for a nice sunset,

 the ever smiling egg seller doing his rounds,

 looking inland nearly clear skies,

 I decided to buy another lamp for the living room, so here I was again at the table lamp stall,

 I had not seen this one before, it was ultra slim,

 first but hopefully not last sale of the day,

 I went along a different aisle than usual, past this motorbike accessory shop,

 I had no Idea that there were so many different coloured wheel rims to chose from,

 the choice was almost endless,

 foot massage on the left with the bar in the distance on the right,

 we always sit on the other side of the bar,

 opposite the bar this evening a 180 baht a dress stall and a stall selling children's clothes,

 work finished on the new roofs for these stalls,

 the food aisles quite busy,

 both of them,

 the pet aisle needed a few customers,

 for some reason when I saw these playthings for cats I was reminded of Ken Dodds tickling stick

 sunset over the market,

 I made my way back to the bar passing the 20 baht stall that was being set up,

 a view of the back of one of the stalls,

 fried chicken to go!

 I was nearly at the bar,

 when I noticed the egg man making a sale,

 sunset over the market looking inland,

this evening we were joined by Brian, after we said our goodbyes it was home, our evening meal then feet up for the start of Waking the Dead, we had not watched it for some time so we decided to watch it a gain, then as the midnight hour approached we were off to bed.


No comments: