Thursday 22 January 2015

Mick Called Round,

first thing in the morning,


 so we were off to the Punch and Judy, for a English breakfast, after we said our goodbyes I went home and was then called by Wattana Computers, their shop is opposite Foodland in Pattaya Tai, to say could they call round and drop off my computer, I was amazed, they only picked it up yesterday, but I was dreading the bill, I was guessing a new motherboard, hard drive or graphics card, any or all of the above, so I was more than pleasantly surprised when the bill was just 600 baht, the normal call out fee to pick up and return the computer to your home with no charge for the repair, in truth they could have said any amount they wanted to, I would not have known any better, so well done Wattana Computers!

 in the evening it was glad rags on,

 Mr. Tony called round and kindly took us to Cherry's,

 for their 399 baht International buffet,

 first stop the salad bar,

 and a selection of starters,

 all set to start,

 for myself I went with soup of the day, lobster bisque,

 on to the main courses,

 fish for Mr. Tony,

 baked salmon amongst other delights for myself,

 all set,

 my selection, baked salmon, battered fish, chicken in sauce and marinated braised beef in red wine sauce,

 Diana started on the desserts, but for myself the lobster bisque was so nice I had another helping,

 whilst Mr. Tony had the marinated braised beef in red wine sauce,

 on to the desserts, apple pie with green tea ice cream for Diana,

ice cream for Mr. Tony,

crème caramel for myself, we rounded the meal off with a coffee then home where we watched a few episodes of I Didn't Know You Cared which if you didn't know is a British television comedy set in a working class household in South Yorkshire in the 1970s, so un PC it was a pleasure to watch, we said our farewells to Mr. Tony, next a small nightcap and we were off to bed.


No comments: