Friday 30 January 2015

Off To Friendship,

for a few bits and pieces,


 we always seem to run out of something,


this time milk and bread, still we had nothing else planned for today so it was a pleasant drive out,

 the building next door nearing completion, in fact I am surprised that no one has moved in yet,

 one thing I did want to do today was plant a 'pup' I think you might call them from this cactus, one I had potted a few weeks ago did not make it, the remains were consigned to the great cactus farm in the sky,

 the good news was that this one already had a root as I removed it from the mother plant,

happy one hopes it it's new home, in the evening we watched an episode of Hungry Sailors and one episode of Celebrity Chase, I have to say I did not know, recognise or have heard of any of thcelebrities, although there was one there who thought he was a comedian, next a couple of films, 

firstly The Signal, a Sci-Fi but not the usual flash, bang, wallop, it was much more dare I say it? down to earth, OK there were aliens and special effects, but it was much more than that, it was strange, next we watched,

Taken 3, it was quite good, but there comes a time when people in their 60s should hang up their 'action' rolls, it was painful to watch a near pensioner pretend to be in his mid 20s no matter how many times the camera cut the action to make it look better, well that's my view, 


next and lastly a revisit to Prime Suspect, the good news was that we watched the series so long ago we had mostly forgotten the out come, bring on the popcorn for the rest of the series! with that we were off to bed.


No comments: