Tuesday 13 January 2015

We Had A Quiet Day,

so I thought I would seal the sand wash around the house,


 I had been talking to Mr. Tony about the problem we have of algae and moss growing on it, he suggested sealing it with this product Top Form sealer A-001, and good it was too,

but with one problem, the sand wash soaked up the sealer like a sponge with water, no matter how sparingly I tried to apply it I got through half tin in no time, the area you see covered above used roughly 300 bahts worth of the sealer, so for the cost it is just way too expensive, back to the drawing board! after tat in the afternoon Mick called in, just back from Cambodia, so lots of stories to catch up on, after our evening meal we watched Red Heat, followed by Class Action, rounding off the evening two more from Rumpole and we were off to bed.


No comments: