Thursday 26 February 2015

I Have Never Been A Great Fan Of Tattoos,

but if you are going to have one,



 chose one you like, that is what 29-year-old Didier Jacquemin did, he set out to get the tattoo of his dreams, taken from the Internet the image above on the left is what he wanted, the image he desired was a beautiful forest scenery complete with birds in flight, unfortunately he got the image on the right,


“I chose a lively pattern, a flight of birds in the forest,” Didier lamented. “Instead, I find myself with gulls and a dead tree!” He did admit that he was too trusting of the artist, though, “She did not show any drawing, she did not use the layer, but I was not bothered, She had tattooed my friend and the result was very pretty, I was confident.” “When she drew the sketch on my arm, I saw that it was not like I wanted,” he added, “She told me it was normal, it was just the branches, and it would come alive later,” but as the inking progressed, it became quite clear to Didier that the tattoo was turning into a disaster, needless to say, he’s the butt of all jokes, even his mother did not spare him: “She told me that I should put fertiliser on my tree because it looked in pretty bad shape,” still  Didier, a resident of Liege, Belgium did have some good news, the tattoo artist gave him his money back, so he got a tattoo for free!


No comments: