Monday 23 March 2015

I Am Not Sure Where This Picture Was Taken,

a great idea to use hose ramps when laying hoses,


but I am still a little unclear if they will work on trains, I guess we will have to wait and see, keeping to a humorous mood a few funnies,


I wondered why the rock was getting larger. Then it hit me.

I was up all night looking for the sun. Then it dawned on me. 

The students that toured the Seven-Up should have known there would be a pop quiz. 

Einstein developed a theory about space, and it was about time, too. 

Would you like this dead battery? It’s free of charge.

The cross-eyed teacher was fired because she couldn't control her pupils.

and one for bosses or teachers

Don’t you limp in here late with a lame excuse!


well I thought they were funny.


No comments: