Sunday 15 March 2015

I Finished The Blog,

so time to play cactus,


using the trays I had bought yesterday I laid out roughly where I wanted to plant them,

keeping all of the living stones in one group on the left,

then gravel spread around the plants, this helps keep the soil in place when watering and cuts down on weeds, also I think it looks nice, next tweezers, pull out cactus spines,

and start on the second pot,

half way through gravelling,

watered and finished, next out with the tweezers, again,

I left a bit of space in this pot, you never know I might be tempted to buy a few more cactus,

and maybe a living stone (Lithops) or two,

then it was make smoke,

or lite the bar-b-q,

our meal for the evening,

first on the potato, and the garlic bread,

 after a break the chicken went on,

for chicken satay,

Diana had made a tasty peanut sauce and cucumber, onion and red pepper salad,

on with the chop, 

which was huge so we shared it, Diana had also cooked some crackling in the oven to go with the chop, delicious, we spent the evening listening to music, then moved indoors about midnight, a couple of shows on TMN and we were off to bed.


No comments: