Friday 29 May 2015

When I First Looked,

at this picture,


 I thought it was made up,

 well basically it was,

but could this be the tow-able, put anywhere home of the future?

it is the Ecocapsules, designed by Bratislava-based Nice Architects, who in their product promise to let anyone live off the grid for up to a year, each unit is equipped with solar panels, a retractable wind-turbine, and a design that captures rain water, inside, you’ll find a kitchenette with running water, a flushing toilet, and hot shower, those interested in buying one will be able to pre-order at the end of 2015, with delivery in the first half of 2016, a display unit will be show during the Pioneers festival in Vienna on the 28th-29th of May, which I know is a bit late but I only read the article today, I wonder if we will see Ade in Britain towing one of these in the future?


No comments: