Wednesday 10 June 2015

Straight On To Today's Post,

as we are up early and off to Bangkok,


 Mick called round for a soda and a chat just after breakfast, after saying our farewells a quick stop as we are fishing later in the week at the fishing tackle shop for some bait,

 the shop next door is now open again, selling fancy goods for the house and garden,

 like these, I am guessing Rapa Nui, Easter Island statues, well they look similar,

 or perhaps a couple of Terra-Cotta warriors? well not real ones of course,

 I was just a tad early picking up my cards, they were being trimmed as I arrived, but just a few minutes wait and I was on my way,

to pick up Diana who I had dropped off earlier at TukCom, we stopped off a ice coffee each on our way home then feet up for the afternoon, after our evening meal we watched some cable television, followed by the second in the series,   


of National Treasure, this one titled Book of Secrets, great fun,  

then a touch of slap-stick comedy with The Picnic, no actual words are spoken as a upper class house hold goes off for a picnic in the English countrysidethen of course some more of Whitechapel, as an aside I guess many will have heard of Whitechapel because of it's association with Jack the Ripper, but here is a look at the area as it was then, back to this evening, we had a taxi booked for 06.30 in the morning and it was approaching the midnight hour we were then off to bed.


No comments: