Monday 6 July 2015

Straight On To Today's Post,

for the next few days I will be busy,


 I have to renew my 5 year driving licence amongst other things like tax the bike that needs new tyres, so I am up with lark and off and away, but back to yesterday, Mr. Tony very kindly picked us up and parked opposite Steak and Co in Soi Lengkee,

 we were in fact going to another restaurant for Sunday lunch, at the Third Road end of the Soi the new building coming on apace,

we made our way towards Soi Bukaow,

 and crossed over it, 

in to Soi Diana which is easy to find as it has a Subway on the corner of it,

 we made our way along Soi Diana, a new building being built behind Soi LK Metro,

 and past the watch repair stall that both Mr. Tony and myself use,

 to the Robin's Nest

 a large selection of vegetables, soup of the day, tomatoes,

 plus a selection of beef, pork, gammon ham, chicken, meatballs and cottage pie,

 and a well stocked bar,

 whilst Mr. Tony started with a soup, I started with a wine,

 then on to our main courses,

 followed by ice cream,

 served by one of the many happy smiling waitresses,

 coconut only for Diana,

 a mixture for Mr. Tony, 

 and myself,

 then coffees all round,

 a latte, delicious, the 3 course meal is 249 baht including a normal coffee, I pay a tad extra for the latte,

 we made our way back over Soi Bukaow,

 past some of the,

 mobile food stalls,

 and restaurants on Soi Lengkee,

 back to where we parked the car, arriving home we chatted for a few hours then said our farewells to Mr. Tony, we watched one more episode of Ripper Street, then a real treat, Diana decided she financed a liqueur chocolate,

so out with one of the boxes I had brought from the UK, we both had a couple each, well I am still 3 kilos or so below my normal weight, so off diet for tonight, we watched some television then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: