Sunday 27 September 2015

It All Looked So Easy,

and should have been,


 but for some reason the shorter sides B just would not go into A,


and what was really annoying was that I had put three of these simple lamps together before with no problem, 2 on stands in the living room and the one I was replacing in the bedroom,

 but eventually all went well and it worked!

 I had already decided against a Saturday night bar-b-q, cooking for me has always been problematical at best and in the worst case I twice melted the saucepan as I tried to boil eggs and left them on full gas for over 5 hours, you have no idea how long it takes for the smell of eggs that have been severely burnt takes to leave the house, so for my evening meal tonight a scotch egg, pork pie with coleslaw and a potato salad which included tuna, tomatoes, beans, onions and a sliced egg,

no blood moon for us in the Far East, but I thought I would take a picture of the moon anyway, I listen to music during the evening and finally called it a night as the clock struck 12, with that I was off to bed.


No comments: