Tuesday 27 October 2015

We Had A Few Things To Today,

whilst Diana went food shopping,


 I popped over to a very quiet Pattaya Tai.

 I parked the bike in one of the side streets, nearly opposite Friendship,

and made my way towards the Kodak shop, but regrettably it was closed, I needed a few passport sized photographs, so off to another Kodak shop in Soi Bukaow, I picked up Diana then home for the rest of the day, 

after our evening meal we watched some of the series that deal in passport control and smuggling, our film for the evening was Terminator Genisys, accompanied by the biggest thunderstorm that we have heard for some time, the rolls of thunder just went on and on, it did not rain much but somebody somewhere must have had more than their fair share, back to the film, I lost the plot after the third or fourth time jump but it was getting late, great special effects, but too clever for me to follow, with that we were off to bed.


No comments: