Thursday 26 November 2015

When We Were In Vietnam,

the hotel we stayed in had a floor to ceiling glass wall,


separating the bathroom from the bedroom, I had thought that when in the bathroom when the light in the bathroom went on the view would change from this above,

to this, but I was wrong, I did not see the blind that you lowered concealed in the ceiling, but if you do want to achieve this 'now you see me, now you don't' effect it can be done electrically, installed by The Electric Glass People™, Electric I-Glass and I-Films  can reduce energy costs and noise by approximately 36 decibels, the films can also be custom tinted and shaped to preference and include images and logos that will appear when in privacy mode and no I am not on commission, I just wish I knew about the blind in the hotel.


No comments: