Monday 30 November 2015

With Christmas Around The Corner,

here are a couple of Christmas ideas for the man that has everything,


this Backpack Cooler Chair is great for transporting gear and having a seat in the garden, on the beach or just out and about, the chair weighs only 13 lbs., folds to a mere 10" wide, and has two shoulder straps for comfortably carrying the unit as a backpack, the cooler has storage for a picnic of hot or cold food and even has pockets, it also has an integrated two story shelf that can be used for handy storage of books or magazines,
 and how about one of these?

what self respecting man about town would not want a Man Bun?

if only I knew how to use Photoshop I could put one on my head to see if a man bun suited me, I have to say of the above two one I would like but not really use, the other No Way! I could imagine waking up in the middle of the night befuddled as usual and seeing the man bun on the bedside table and trying to kill it, apart from that they would not have one in my shade of grey and no I am not on commission!


No comments: