Wednesday 16 December 2015

Blog Posted And Daily Exercises Done,

I was off to the hospital,


 blood pressure taken, 127 over 62 at 83 beats per minuet, I had not made an appointment to see Dr. Teewin Ngarmsrikam who I normally see for my bi-monthly check-ups, but before I had sat down and read 2 pages from my Kindle I was in to see him, although I had thought the cyst was the same size he was convinced that it was smaller, but as a double check and for a second opinion he would make an appointment to see the surgeon who would perform the operation to remove the cyst if it was needed,

 I settled down for a long wait, 5 pages into my Kindle later and I was called into the surgeons examination room, I had expected to have the cyst surgically remove, but the surgeon thought this would be an unnecessary procedure, he gave me a prescription for three different antibiotics, Avelox, AMK (Augmentin) and Serratiopeptidase, plus an antibacterial cream for local application, with the encouraging news that all should be well in 5 days, the good news was that with out an appointment to see my own doctor or the surgeon I was in and out in no time at all, say less than 1 hour, of course unlike the British National Health Service this was not 'free' although in the UK we call our health service free it is far from it, a sizeable chunk is taken to fund the service from both employer and employee, so to see both doctors and a bag of medication the bill came to 2,331 baht, ($64.75, or £43.04), and I was on my way home,

 I passed a few mobile sellers,

 both of whom must have been on their early morning tea break, I dropped all of the medication home,

 and continued out again to park the bike at the rear of TukCom, as I made my way past the side entrance,


I noticed this stripped down Ducati,

 it was market day so the pavements had been taken over as a motorbike park,

 I made my way into Soi Bukaow, the no left turn into it and no right turn from it,

 meant that there was hardly any traffic in the Soi,

 so into the market I went,

 on one of the fist stalls I went past,

 rice cakes were being fried,

 a few customers at the smaller of the two aquatic outlets,

 hair products,

 if only I had some!

 I made my way to the far end of the market,

 to the fish and plant section,

 with Christmas near,

 there were lots of Christmas poinsettias for sale,

 as I left the market the last time we were here I mentioned a work in progress, the bike was in bits, but here it now is completed and ready to go,

 as is this colourful bike that a lot of blood, sweat, tears and money has gone into,

 and this is where I was heading, the Kodak shop,

 the aquarium needing a bit of a front glass clean, I had called in to have some presents wrapped, I will pick them up tomorrow,

 the shop is almost opposite Friendship on Pattaya Tai,

 I was then back into the market past a herbal stall,

 the grapes looking nice but I had some in the refrigerator,

 the look and aroma of these doughnuts so reminded me of the ones that are sold on Brighton Pier,

 but these were what I was after, I had finished the oranges at home, so I bought a few more,

 I was also tempted to by a quarter chicken to snack on,

but did not, what I did buy however was a ice coffee, for when I returned home, after my evening meal I watched a few from Judge Judy, Police Stop then 3 episodes back to back of Time Team, then as the midnight hour approached I was off to bed.


No comments: