Sunday 20 December 2015

I Had A Quiet Day,

I decided to put off the trip to the kitchen until tomorrow,


 I still had one clean coffee mug left, in the afternoon I popped out to Country Favourites in Soi Bonkai to order my evenings meal,

 then to Friendship to buy a few things, whilst there I bumped into Wut who used to manage TQ 2, he now works at the Dollhouse if anyone wants to pop in and say hello,

 at 6.00 in the evening I started my evenings meal with chicken samosas,

 after a long break on to the main course,

chicken dopiaza and a chicken korma separated by a portion of peas pulao rice

and for dessert a fruit tart from Friendship, I spent the rest of the evening listening to music until the battery in the speaker gave out, then inside for a couple of Police Stop and off to bed.


No comments: