Saturday 13 February 2016

Off To The Bank Again!

yesterday I called in to pay my mastercard,


 I had a text on my telephone to say I had not paid it,

  it was only when I returned home that I realised had paid it,

 so back to the bank today, it appears that my last payment was never credited so when I went to the bank yesterday it showed I still had not paid,

 so we are now in credit with Mastercard and all is well,

 in the evening we went to the night market on Thepprasit Road, I called into the 7-11 there to pay our water bill, someone had taken the time to put a nice floral display outside for Valentine's day,

 looking towards Jomtien,

 the new building hiding the Jomtien tower,

 the Za Sha booth open this week,

 clear skies looking inland,

 a rainbow of colors, I think they are for ladies hair,

 arriving at the bar the cross beams had been welded in place since our last visit,

 today a handbag and 180 baht stall opposite the bar,

I made my way towards the pet section,

 passing the covered over food section,

 at the pet aisle not many customers,

 sunset over the market,

 the new covered over area,

 is huge,

 I thought these were good value for money, but then I do not know what shoulder bags cost back in the UK,

 at the far end of the new construction all was finished, so it will be interesting to see what will happen next week,

 one of the ice cream ladies came past,

 this week not a soul at the bar, last week at this time it was nearly standing room only,

 I am not sure about covering the sales are with a carpark, I would imagine it will be hot and dark below when it is finished but hopefully all will be well,

 a series of mobile sellers came past the bar,

futons from this one,

 and of course ice creams,
 every week we are serenaded by this young lady playing the violin, tonight as there were no loudspeakers on any of the stalls we could just about hear her,

 just Brian joined us this evening,

 making our way back home we bumped into Wut who we had not seen for some time, he was the manager of TQ 2 many years ago,

 we had called Mr. Tony to say for our evening meal we were going to call into the Punch and Judy for the Friday night special, fish and chips,

 parking there I noticed this motorbike which looked the part,

 Diana ordered a rack of ribs,

 cottage pie with cheese for Mr. Tony,

I ordered the Friday special, fish and chips,

 but it shows how popular the dish was, the waitress said that they had sold out at 1.00 in the afternoon,

 so bangers and mash for myself,

 'Cheers!', from all of us,

 then back home and feet up,

we treated ourselves to a chocolate each,

then it was feet up for Dirty Harry, it seems strange to think the the star of the film Clint Eastwood is now 85 years old and this year the Sad Hill cemetery that was made for The Good, The Bad And The Ugly is now 50 years old, after saying our farewells to Mr. Tony we watched Judge Judy till the midnight hour then off to bed.


No comments: