Thursday 10 March 2016

Another Sleepless Night,

stomach cramps and trips to the bathroom,


 but dare I say it, the trips seem to be less frequent, still at least I do not have to worry about my diet, from 79.6 down to 75.0 kilograms in just 4 days, and I did go outside to take a couple of pictures, another flower from one of Diana's stinky cactus,

 a couple from the air plants,

 the great news about these is there is no up or down to them just tie them to a piece of wood and they work it out,

with me not bring my usual self I have failed to keep up with our mushroom growing contest, both Diana and myself bought two mushroom containers the last time we went to the annual produce fair, and were having a competition to see whose mushrooms would grow first, well Diana's have not grown at all, the same for one of mine, but the other container has taken off, a couple more days and garlic fried mushrooms on dry toast for breakfast! I spent the day laying around, Diana took a motorbike taxi into town to pick up some tablets for a friend, I was still to dizzy standing up to consider riding the bike, in the evening it was feet up, (no change for me then!), as we watched Judge Judy and a very interesting Time Team program about lost First World War submarines, we rounded the evening off with one from Death in Paradise, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: