Friday 18 March 2016

You Have A Company,

that makes electronic goods,


 and you want to make over $30 miilion in profit from one product in a year, how do you do it? 

 the company is Casio and you make some of these, the Exilim EX-TR70, it has unbelievable selfie-friendly features, targeted mainly at Chinese women who are allegedly obsessed with taking photos of themselves and sharing them online, and if to reinforce that statement the cameras are not available except in Asia, although you can get one from a Chinese dealer on eBay and Amazon elsewhere in the world,

and what makes this the ultimate selfie camera? one of its many abilities to improve your picture by using a myriad of in camera programs, but perfection like this does not come cheap, the camera is priced at $1,399! do I want one? there is not a camera in the world that can make my spine chilling leer any better when I smile, I will stick to my Panasonic!


No comments: