Monday 11 April 2016

As I Was Unlocking The Front Gate,

I noticed another cactus had flowered,


it was fully open at 06.30,

 so I guess it was a night opening cactus,

 using moths to fertilise it, in any event by 10.30 it had closed and that was that,

 I made my way to the market,

 on Pattaya Tai,

 to buy some flowers,

 Pattaya Tai almost empty,

 on to Sunday lunch,

 roast duck with all of the trimmings,

 followed by a real surprise,

 Diana had made a banoffee, many think it is an American dessert, but it is not here is a brief history of how this popular dessert came about,

 we listened to music for a few hours then a Irish coffee and a couple of films,

 the first The Caine Mutiny, which Diana said she wanted to watch,

 we rounded the evening off with Apocalypto, a gruesome, but powerful movie, movie making at it's best, with that we were off to bed.


No comments: