Tuesday 11 October 2016

I Guess We Have All Seen Novelty Speakers,

where water, lights or both 'dance' with the music,


 well here is a new one for me,

 a floating cloud, that makes lightening with the beat, 

 the design, called Making Weather, is formed from polyester fibres which hide a Bluetooth speaker, LED lights, and a magnet, which gives the cloud the ability to levitate without the use of wires, while the base itself must remain plugged in a rechargeable lithium ion battery powers the Cloud and enables a totally wireless and unobstructed levitation while in use, with full rotational movement and slight vertical bobbing of the cloud a more realistic atmospheric experience is possible, so the blurb says,

the speaker and the effects is the work of the Richard Clarkson Studio who has teamed up with Crealev, although not yet available it is hopped it will be in the future, would I like one? 

well if I had one the first song I would play on it would have to be Riders on the Storm, by The Doors, and no I am not on commission!


No comments: