Wednesday 16 November 2016

Diana Was Coming Home Late This Evening,

so I spent the day cleaning the house,


 doing the washing up, cleaning the windows, moping the floor, the usual things I leave till the last day, the good news was that Lazada Thailand had emailed me to say a Christmas light I had ordered was going to be delivered today, later in the afternoon as usual, the driver called to make sure I was in, 10 minutes later he called with the light, so off to the 10 baht shop,

 to buy a couple of elastic hold fasts that I wanted to hold the light on the front gate,

 and here they were looking like coils of snakes,

 I also called into the flower shop,

I unpacked the light, the picture on the box looked, well quite good, so at 645 baht (at today's rate £14.60 or $18.20) I bought a light last week, 


before gong outside to see how good the light was I played with the kittens using the light, the problem was there were so many LED lights they were confused as to which to follow!

 the light had red and green LEDs which moved in a circle, 

 in a few minuets the green light had faded then stopped working, with the outside lights turned off the show was, well, underwhelming,

with the outside light turned on only the brightest of the red lights could be seen, even with all of the lights working and the outside lights off I think the picture on the box was a bit of an artists impression! towards midnight Diana arrived safe and sound, after a long chat we were then off to bed.


No comments: