Tuesday 24 January 2017

I Was Running Late,

for no apparent reason,


 so I arrived with quite a queue in front of me at the vets, the boys were at home but Mariana needed to have her dressing changed,

 and I had forgotten both my Kindle and real book that I had just started, as luck would have it all of the customers in front of us were seen quickly, so in we went, the vet with three assistants held Mariana down and removed the dressing and all was well with no sign of any infection, a powder, antiseptic I guess, was placed over her stitches, clean gauze over the top and taped into place, 100 baht later and we were on our way home,

 I dropped Mariana off and picked up Diana, we were low on soda and wine amongst other things, so off to Macro we went,

 arriving home the kittens all looked forlorn,

 Mariana is proving to be quite a little escape artist, every few hours she manages to shed her cone,

 unlike Hogue,

and Cable, who have yet to learn the trick of how to escape it, I have got to take Mariana back two more times to have her dressings changed and hopefully on the last visit her stitches removed, so by this time next week with any luck the kittens will be roaming cone free!

after our evening meal, some Cops and Judge Judy we settled down for some more from Game of Thrones, with more twists than a twisty thing the plot was really getting good, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: