Monday 3 July 2017

I Am Only Making One Other Post Today,

as we have got to go to Immigration, 


 to complete my 90 day check-in, so I thought I would post some of the ultra altered pictures of temples I have been playing with that are on my Infrared Blog, for a look at how I achieved the results here have a look at this page where I explain what I have done to change the colours so much, I have not put comments under them so just scroll down if you like these types of images,
































the camera I use is a Lumix DMC GX8 with 12-60mm lens, I had the camera converted to take infrared pictures at Protech Photographic in Uckfield, Sussex, UK. who were more than very helpful, and no I am not on commission, please feel free to comment or if you have any questions please ask away, but I am not an expert, just someone that has discovered the fascination of infrared photography.


No comments: