Saturday 8 July 2017

The Pictures Below,

to me all look like photographs or paintings,


 but technically they are not, they have all been produce from scratch by digital artist 28-year-old Irakli Nadar, he is considered to be one of the most talented digital artists of our time, using only digital painting tools, he is able to create photo-like portraits from a plain screen,

 despite his popularity, or, maybe because of it, Irakli Nadar is often accused of “photobashing”, a process where filters are applied to a digital photograph to make it look like it has been painted, looking at the incredibly detailed artworks that the 28-year-old is able to create, it’s not hard to understand why some people don’t believe they were made from scratch, that’s why Irakli often posts beginning-to-end videos of his painting process and sometimes even livestreams painting sessions, 

 “Yes that’s right, there was a lot of speculations around my art and there still is,” the digital artist told Urban Muse Magazine, “At first I got very angry and sad, because I knew true process behind my art, though haters gave me more motivation to work harder and to achieve my goals, then I did start to record process videos, I even live-streamed my painting process and it helped a lot, but hate is still there.” how strange that some people can not get over the fact that some of us have talent and others do not, but there it is,

in an article on Momenta, Irakli Nadar claims that one of the most important elements young artists need to succeed is confidence in their abilities, while practice is definitely important, believing that you can create great art is crucial, he says,

watching the video above you can not help to be impressed by his skills, for more of Irakli Nadar’s amazing digital portraits, he has a Facebook page and is featured in Deviant Art, all I can say is I wish I had just a fraction of his skills to use on some of my photographs!


No comments: