Wednesday 19 July 2017

This Afternoon,

I am going for my yearly eye test,


 at the hospital, the problem being it is raining and it looks like it is here to stay,

 and has been forecast to do so for the next week or so, the question is how to keep dry, 

the answer? this new Chinese product called an umbrella raincoat, as the name suggests, this innovative rainwear accessory combines the raincoat and the umbrella, but with the advantage of leaving your hands free, great for fishing and golf and also I guess for riding a motorbike or bicycle, although I am not sure how aerodynamic it would be, anyway as one seller reports one thing is certain, “You will get 100% rate of second glances” but does that mean you will look a little silly? and no I am not on commission, I just want to keep dry on the motorcycle.


No comments: