Sunday 6 August 2017

I Never Knew That It Takes Just Two Cherries To Kill You,

but I do now!


after watching this short video I was amazed that if you take just two cherry stones, open the inside and grind and eat the kernel there is a good chance that there will be enough cyanide in the kernel to kill you!

so how does this work? well the cyanide ion inhibits the enzyme cytochrome c oxidase, which means that cells in your body can no longer process oxygen, and if that happens you die! I am only amazed that cherries are so freely available and they have not been banned yet, a neat video to watch, though in truth many of the other items featured in it, the title of the video is This Much Will Kill You, have to be taken in insane quantities, I just hope no one crushes cherry's in a pie making factory!


No comments: