Saturday 26 August 2017

I Was Playing With The Camera,

for the past two weeks I have been waiting for clear skies,


 to try and make some long exposure pictures to see if I could photograph the stars, but it for the past two weeks has been continually cloudy at night, as I was playing with the settings Mariana came over to have a look, 

at what I was doing,

 and giving the camera the occasional swipe as she normally does,

 yesterday Diana spent some time in the kitchen, and made some delicious sausage rolls to snack on,

 then off to the weekend night market on Thepprasit Road, 

looking towards Jomtien, I have to admit I played with this image in Photoshop to give the clouds a more dramatic look, and to lighten up the building in the distance,

this is the original picture out of the camera,

 I made my way past the toy stall,

 and one of the ice cream sellers making a sale,

 looking inland cloudy skies,

 one of the many stalls selling souvenirs,

 having watched Fantasia only yesterday, these little ponies reminded me so much of the babies of Pegasus

 and here they are from the film,

 opposite the bar this evening a stall selling trousers and one giving out samples of Birdy coffee

 I made my way down to the pet section,

 passing the fruit stalls,

 I then noticed some work had begun on the roof,

 pieces of iron or re-bar appear to have been attached to the roof of the market, or floor of the car park,

 just 4 packs of wet food this week we still have plenty of dry food,

 sunset over the market,

 I made my way back uphill,

 this side now looking like it is finished,

 looking along one of the aisles,

 the good news is that at least now if it rains the shoppers will remain dry,

 multi coloured flip-flops,

 the ice cream seller,

 making another sale,

 still lots of cloud looking inland, no star photography tonight,

 one of the many ladies giving away Birdy coffee samples,

 it soon became dark,

 we meet up with Jim,

 and Cher, this is the last night we will see them as they are leaving for home in a few days,

 we wished them a safe trip and after saying our goodbyes made a move for home,

where we were greeted with the delicious aroma of a beef stew, we rounded off the meal with a Magnum ice cream, then it was feet up for a few more from Suits, as the midnight hour approached we were then off to bed.


No comments: