Wednesday 23 August 2017

Of All Of The Hundreds Of Millions,

of pictures taken of the eclipse,


this is the one you will be seeing again and again over the next few days, weeks, months or even years, it was taken by Kirsten Jorgensen who almost didn't get this shot, as She was getting ready to leave after taking pictures of the solar eclipse in Lewiston, Idaho, a plane approached, it was probably American Airlines flight 9661, as later research indicated, She tells about the moment it happened, ‘I was about to pack my stuff up and go back inside, but I had my camera set up and in the direction of the sun when I was taking pictures, all of the pictures were ending up looking like the moon pretty much so I gave up, then I saw the plane fly over and ran over to take a photo, it caught me off guard!’ the result is beautiful, literally a one in a million, it could even be a one in ten million but I am willing to guess you will see it again soon, via reddit.


No comments: