Tuesday 13 March 2018

Diana Has Sent Some Pictures

of her with Mum and Dad, 


 on their travels

starting with hot springs,

 which looks like fun,

 as long as you keep your distance,

 what is happening,

 is that thermal springs from deep underground, 

 rise to the surface and with a long bamboo pole you can lower fresh eggs into the boiling water and boil your egg!

 next stop for them,

 was the white temple,

 I have never been there myself,

 but I have been told,

 that it is very beautiful,

 and looking at the pictures,

 it is,

 what a great place to visit,

 next on the list,

 the black house,

 which is up near the border,

 perhaps better known,

 for the people that live there,

 they are the tribe, 

 that has the famous ring necked people that live there,

 these I believe are the the Kayan Lahwi tribe

 next on the family's travel itinerary,

 they went to the Myanmar border,

 and went to Laos, 

 by boat, 

 to have a few photographs taken,

 well they are certainly doing some travelling!

 I think when they come back,

 Diana will need a holiday,

 to get over her holiday!

I am just so happy they are all having such a great time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is priceless. Where can I find out more?