Friday 9 March 2018

I Have Just Received A Few More Pictures From Diana,

so I will start today's post with them,


 Diana and her Mum and Dad,

 are in Phuket,

 and having a great time,

 Mum and Dad thought they were going to Bangkok, but Diana surprised them by taking them to Phuket,

all of the above were taken 2 days ago,

 and these are from yesterday,

 when they went to Maya bay,

 where the film, The Beach, was filmed,

 it looks like they are having a great time,

 Diana mentioned the water,

 is crystal clear,

 and it certainly looks it,

then back to the main beach,

for a relax,

and walk around,


 they next went to Jungceylon for some shopping

and a stroll down Walking Street,

back to the hotel,

for a shower and a change of clothes,

then a meal,

at the hotel,

for the International buffet,

meanwhile back here in rain soaked Pattaya, 

as usual I was up just before 06.00 AM feeding the indoor cats and the outdoor cats and kittens, this is one of the four new outdoor kittens,

having posted yesterdays blog I was then off to pay the 3BB Internet bill,

how different this car park will look tomorrow evening when the weekend night market is here,

as I was out and about I called into one of the plant stores,

just to have a look around, 

this one is almost opposite Foodland in Pattaya Tai,

arriving home I heard the kittens at the back door, so some food for them and their Mum,

in the evening I was out,

Vic had arrived from the UK and we had arranged to meet up in LK Metro,

Vic on the left, along with friends John and Bazz,

naturally we had a few drinks and then made a move to a few go-go bars, well these things just have to be done when friends are in town, after a few vodka sodas, I made my way home and was off to bed.


No comments: