Sunday 11 March 2018

Sunday,

and I was out with Mr. Tony for lunch,


 today we decided to eat at The George,

 and this is the new waitress there,

 we have eaten there many times before, it is in Chaiyaphruek 2 Rd, if you are going away from Pattaya heading towards Sattahip on the Sukhumvit Road when you arrive at the Chaiyaphruek traffic lights turn right and the restaurant/pub is about 100 yards along the road on the left hand side,

 we both chose the Caesar salad,

 followed by the Sunday roast,

 the choice of chicken, beef or pork,

 I chose the pork with crackling, yummy!

 Mr. Tony went with the beef,

 then eyes down for ice cream,

followed by coffees, after our meal we made a moved back home where it was feet up for another film starring Orson Welles,

  Citizen Kane

which we followed with Mutiny on the Bounty, not the latest one, but the 1962 version staring Trevor Howard, after saying goodbye to Mr. Tony, for me it was feet up a nightcap and off to bed.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I love your web site!

Anonymous said...

I love it whenever people come together and share thoughts.
Great site, continue the good work!

Anonymous said...

At this time I am going to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post.

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought
this post was good. I do not know who you are but
certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't
already ;) Cheers!