Tuesday 6 March 2018

We Had A Quiet Day,

just popping to the post office,


 in Jomtien Soi 5, having said that I spent some time posting some of our European holiday posts, whilst Diana caught and shampooed Cable,

who was not amused and licked himself dry, also Diana was busy packing, as a small 'thank you' to Mum and Dad for looking after the cats, Diana is taking them to Bangkok for a few days, so it will be my turn to look after the cats, 

after our evening meal we decided to start on a new series, Westworld, as a fan of the original film I have been looking forward to the series, and so far it is pretty good, as they are up early and travelling tomorrow Diana and her family had an early night, I stayed up and watched In the Heat of the Night, until the early hours and then I was off to bed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's in reality a great and helpful piece of info.
I'm glad that you just shared this helpful information with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.